Tuesday, November 08, 2005

So Unsure...

I've been wanting to do this forever.. tempted by the little 'Get your own Blog' button..
Finally.. I'm here.. and now.. ummm.. what?
Wrote a complete post and deleted it coz it felt like rubbish..
I feel overwhelmed coz I have no idea what I'm doing here or why I'm doing this..
Impulse.. Curiosity.. probably a couple more factors which will make me sound like a complete idiot.... Getting all worked up about writing a blog..
The thing is.. ummm.. probably lack of confidence.. but then admitting that is probably unfashionable.. but then since 'fashionable' is there on my list of things-that-i'm-not, I guess its all ok.. And the lack of confidence .. that comes from reading too many impressive blogs and the gnawing feeling that this is sure to turn out not-so-impressive... Why? Because I put too many dots between my sentences.... because I'm rambling most of the time.. I have no abstract poetry, no awesome photos that I took myself, no great ideas to share, no beliefs to declare, no comments on IIPM, no amazing vocabulary to flourish my writing with.. Which brings me back to why I'm doing this.. besides the temptation of the 'Get your own Blog' button.. I don't know.
Used to wonder why people wrote blogs.. Why'd they write down their innermost thoughts and then put them up on the internet for random people to read and judge and comment on... But then there's always the comfort of anonymity.. (forced anonymity if the blog turns out like this)..
And then there's the fact that not many of my innermost thoughts are criminal in nature.. atleast not to a very dangerous level... (ignoring tendency for slight bits of evil..)... so I guess its all ok.. Anyways.. here goes..

No comments: