Monday, November 28, 2005

I WANT..

1. To get out of the office right now.
2. To listen to something I can holler along with.
3. To meet a friend and walk around (someplace thats not a mall) when its windy.
4. Time to take photos when there's sunlight.
5. To have the guts to drive my scooter in Bangalore traffic.
6. To be single.
7. To be able to put two dots at the end of sentences and not have it called 'girlie'.
8. To have Lime soda with salt and sugar.
9. To sleep on anything that is not a mattress on a cold floor.
10. To watch a movie on my comp, sitting on the floor, leaning on the knees of whoever's behind me, in my hostel room in college, with the lights switched off and 13 pairs of chappals outside the door.
11. N and G to get married.
12. To eat green apples and lie on a couch reading.
13. Forever... now.
14. To talk to somebody who's actually heard (and liked ?) 'You were meant for me' by Jewel.
15. To read something I enjoy and yet have it count in the list of 'must-reads'.
16. To go home and taste my mom's chicken curry and appam.