Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Condolences..

I wish I knew what to say to you.... I wish I had the guts to call you up.. But no matter what everyone tells me.. I'm sure you don't want to talk to anyone right now... I'm sure you're least interested in people's condolences.. What is it actually? Someone expressing their sympathy for your loss? I'm sure they're grateful it didn't happen to them... It sounds evil.. but I know I'm praying it doesn't happen to me... I'm praying that I won't have to lose anybody I love.. When I tell you that I'll pray for you.. What will I be praying for? I guess I could pray that you have the strength to come through this and go on without him.. But I can't possibly tell you that.. What should I say? What can I possibly say that you would want to hear right now? It doesn't make sense...

3 comments:

Balaji D said...

Hi Miss Maya Reiss,
Nice little anagram. And good to see you put down your thoughts on this blog. I get to read your thoughts and every day stuff after a long time. Feels good.

Take care

Arun Pillai said...

Although this post picked up pretty well,some how close to the end,i lose track of the context.Probably you can add little more about what you wanna really put across.


~Happy Blogging

Sreejit said...

You have echoed what I feel like when Im supposed to call up someone to express condolences. I just get tongue tied not knowing what exactly to say.

Good one again