Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Romance?

Girl: Why can't you be romantic?
Guy: What do you want me to do?
[very short pause]
Girl: Forget it.. You ruined it already.. Why do i bother asking!
Guy: Ok.. tell me what you mean by 'romance'..
Girl: Its about doing something beautiful for someone without being motivated by sex.
Guy: You mean I have a romantic relationship with my mom?
Girl: Aaaaaaaaaaaargh! bye.
..
Later on 'Girl' goes to google, answers.com, webster's and wikipedia..


P.S: Decided NOT to send him a link to this

3 comments:

Saturday Night Takeout said...

lol


[totally cracking up]

Balaji D said...

I bet that the link was written/forced to be written by a woman. The list of romantic things include all things that a girl may find romantic. How come it includes nothing that a guy may consider romantic!!! Hmm...guess, guys and romance just dont go hand in hand, and even if it does, the hands change pretty often!! So give up on expecting guys to be romantic!!! Even if someone does try, all they end up is with more expectations for the next time!!! Better not to set any expectations.

Viggy said...

Beats me still!!